Happy Pi Day! I always like to celebrate by making a graphic illustrating Pi some how. This year I have created a graphic with Pi not quite to a million in the shape of the symbol overlaid a blue circle. I created this in illustrator.
Pi Day is always a fun way to remember Pi. I’ve used it as inspiration for art before, I’ve baked pies in its honor, and I’ve even used the formula to sew a circle skirt (one of my favorite Pi projects). For this year’s I wrote out Pi to 135 digits on the inside of the circumference of this circle, and drew the symbol in the middle. This drawing was done with ink on unbleached natural paper.
If you’d like get your hands on some of my original art check our my Patreon Page and snatch up one of the limited reward levels
Some tips for Halloween:
- Use baby wipes to remove make up from you, kids or anyone.
- Eat something before going out trick or treating, make sure the kids eat too, full tummies mean happier people.
- Don’t get too snarking with the teens, you don’t want them egging your car.
- Comment on the costumes of the kids who ring your bell, you will make their day.
- Play some scary movies.
- Dress up, eat candy and have fun.