Let me explain, see for the first year of Nutty Bites I only gave episode numbers to the “monthly episodes” but I produced a lot more than that, so I went back and counted all of my monthly, fiction, bonus and debate episodes (anything that was a part II didn’t get counted) and came up with this number. From here on out I will be counting the episodes in a more logical way.
“Wait a second? Why is this episode number 24? It went from episode 12 to 24? How did that happen?”
This month I brought together Nobilis Reed (of Nobilis Erotica), Chris Morse (of Super Villain Corner), Michael Corley (of Vox in a Box) and Julien DeCorin (of Chemically Inspired) to discuss what Fantatical World we’d like to live in.
Places we’d want to live in:
- Westeros = Game of Thrones World (A Song of Ice and Fire)
- Hogwarts = Harry Potter’s World
- Eberon = Dungeons and Dragons (and DDO, Dungeons and Dragons Online)
- Metemor City = Chris Lester’s Universe
- Star Trek
- Middle Earth, The Shire = Lord of the Rings
- Star Wars (where we get into a rant on Jedis, Anakin and Obi Wan)
- Azeroth = the World of Warcraft
- Valdemar = Mercedes Lackey’s world
- Nutty World
- Comic book worlds, Gotham, Metropolis, Popeye’s world, Justice League, X-Men and all that.
- The World of Wall-E
- Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy
- Dresden Files
- Dr Who
- Lifestyle Jazz
- 2 Scooners Podcast
Created by NIMLAS SUDIOS
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.